Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more
questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office last year, most
taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be
confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a
computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Greenwald & Company, P.C., CPAs prepares S Corporation, C Corporation, LLC, LLP, Partnership, Fiduciary, Estate and Trust tax returns.
Here's what you get...
- Your return will be prepared by a skilled and degreed accountant.
- All returns are reviewed by a Certified Public Accountant
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your personal income tax return can be filed electronically to speed up your refund and make filing your tax return easier.
- We will try to find potential deductions that you can utilize next year to minimize your tax liability.
- For you personal income tax return, we will send you a tax organizer each year. The tax organizer will assist you in accumulating your tax information and assist us in making sure your tax return is complete and that we have identified all deductions that pertain to your individual tax situation.
Books a Mess: No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.